To fans of football that also have interests in trading stock, Adam Cole’s UK-based platform Football Index is a dream come true. As the world’s first football stock market, Football Index marries the fans’ love for the game with their talents for betting. Through Football Index, traders can buy and sell shares on a particular football player. Factors that affect a trader’s dividends include the player’s performance on match day, any impending transfers to a new club, injuries, media presence, and so on. As it is in the real stock market, the more stocks being bought for a certain player, the higher the price of their shares will be.
Can a football fanatic become a profitable trader on Football Index? Is it possible to make real money off of a portfolio whose digital assets are a football player’s performance? The answer to both of these questions is yes,if you play your cards right.To that end, this feature offers a mix of strategies based on tried-and-tested trading methods, knowledge of the football world, and good old common sense. Used together, they may help you win big on Football Index!
- Are you a newbie to Football Index? Get to know the platform and trade risk-free using a Football Index referral code. Newcomers to the platform can discover its features, check the whereabouts of the 2,000 players listed in Football Index’s registry, and get comfortable acquiring their first shares with a Football Index sign-up offer. When you click, you’ll receive a code that enables you to trade risk-free during your first week there.
- Keep abreast of daily updates in the football world. Any big football fan should keep their eye on the latest news, but it matters twice as much if you have shares on Football Index. A player’s latest achievements, injuries, or any transfers to other clubs will affect their market value on the platform. You will need to be on top of the latest scoops in order to track the prices on your shares, or to anticipate busy selling periods. Do make it a daily habit to read football-related news, as well as to track interviews and social media activity of players you have stakes with.
- Refrain from making decisions based on emotional attachments. If you’re passionate about the game, it’s natural to build emotional attachments around it. You may have had a favourite club since your childhood, or perhaps you think of one player as your football idol. On Football Index, it’s important to keep these from clouding your judgment when you’re making decisions. Make sure that every acquisition and sale from your portfolio is based on logic, just like how it would be if you were trading real stocks. If it’s nostalgia for a player’s memorable last-minute winnerthat’s keeping you from making a lucrative sale, try to take a step back and ask yourself what you would do based on the player’s current value.
- Aim to diversify both your risk and your sources of dividends. A serious investor would wish for a diversified portfolio of assets; the very same applies to Football Index. Though you won’t gain thousands of pounds overnight, you may eventually make quite a lot of money from amassing a well-balanced portfolio of shares. You’ll want to build yours on a healthy mix of stars, players who are in good form and have a lot of growth potential, and keystones to big trades. Do take note of the different dividends each player can give you based on their in-play stats (Football Index assigns numerical scores to goals, corners won, passes, saves, and many more); their performance on match day; and their traction to the media. In addition, have enough players in your portfolio ‘back pocket’for when one player’s stocks take a dip.
- Track your daily progress in an organised fashion. It will help a lot in the long run to keep records of your behaviour on Football Index. Log the daily prices of players you have stakes on, any shares you’ve accumulated throughout the week, or any shares you’ve sold. Aside from calculating how much money you’ve made on the platform, this record will help you anticipate patterns on Football Index; these, in turn, will sharpen your decision-making skills.
- Don’t forget to include Football Index’s commissions every time you engage in a sale. Most new users to the platform have a hard time reconciling their actual profits every time they enter a sale, and this is likely because they don’t includeFootball Index’s commissions on top of share prices. Do keep in mind that Football Index gets a commission of 2% on every sale.
Few things feel as good as placing the right bet, making a well-timed sale, earning dividends, or being at one with your favourite players in their success. If things go well for you on Football Index, you’ll be rewarded with all of these, and more.
Author: I’m Jaylin: SEO Expert of Leelija Web Solutions. I am a content manager, and the author of elivestory.com and a full time blogger. Favorite things include my camera, travelling, caring my fitness, food and my fashion. Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org